Thursday, August 21, 2008

♥ logical?

The day started off badly with me having to run one round around the parade square with a few others. I think this really sucks cause I wasn't even late! I reached school at 7 27am if I'm not wrong so I was even three minutes earlier hello?! What kind of logic is this.

Chinese lesson passed peacefully cause I do not owe her any homework anymore. (:

During PE some teacher came in to take over cause Mr Lew (Is that even our pe teacher's name?) wasn't here. So we were made to do our own work and that teacher was being very bitchy I swear. Ignorant yet arrogant. May you rot soon.

Ah scratch that. I have to stop being so bitchy.

SSP ended at 3 but we stayed back to watch a drama haha. Quite interesting I think? Didn't manage to stay on till the end though. LOL. After that was to bishan with Nisa and Charlene. We had tako and yamiyogurt! (: And I finally bought a new eyeliner to replace my old pathetic one.

0 comments: