Thursday, December 18, 2008

Haji and Twilight

Love to my fedora!
And why is my black skinnys looking like blue?!


I can't remember why I was laughing like that
and it's still blue














Charlene was having constipation hee!hee! shh

Charlene so happy






"Elvina loves Charlene" haaaaaaha(:

Just got home! and Am. Very. Very. Tired.

After tuition today I put away the heavy books at home and left to meet Charlene but I forgot my phone and had to rush home to take it and so I was late..again. Sorry darling I didn't mean it you know i love you HAHA(: Finally bought my fedora (loveeeee it) and red umbrella today!(: Then it was Haji., Didn't bring the tripod dummm very irritating

We caught Twilight at bugis with D,E,J and I think Robert Pattinson is cute. I didn't expect Jacob to look like that though.. Then D and J were super noisy in the cinema, kept talking nonstop. The movie's good but needless to say I still preferred the book.

Had unagi rice burger again and pepper for the corn soup made me sneeze. Ouch. Jasper didn't bring my banglesxzxz i kill youuuuu. Didn't buy paper in the end cuz the shop's closed. Have to make another trip there again.. I am really tired today I'm going to sleep

0 comments: