Chinese new year this year's like.. no festive feel (?) at all. Everything just passed so quickly and paaaang, it's here.
Did a very last minute shopping with liwei and ching today. Got them to accompany me if not I wouldn't have anything to wear since new year = new clothes. Headed to Haji and both of them bought clothes/shoes/skirts except me!! Eh waliew you two got clothes already lor
So we went to town and I got really whiny cuz nothing caught my eye for quite some time. In the end I bought this zipper dress I didn't like but love it now (HAHA liwei you're right zzz) and also a zipper skirt. Looove it heehee. And this very pretty ring!
Came home and fell asleep. Sooo tired. Reunion dinner in the night was still okay.. :)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment