Thursday, April 22, 2010
Break away from something more
Sooo school started and so far so good.. No tutorials cuz it's the first week of school (Y). However lectures were pretty boring and I couldn't understand a thing, but that's probably cuz I wasn't listening in the first place. Oh nvm. Shall see what I can do about that later.
Meeting my babies tmr (finally) for suki. Shall let myself starve first so I can eat a hell lot when I meet them. It'd always been a waste of money whenever I go for buffets cuz I get full too easily, which isn't a good thing cuz I then get hungry so quickly, sigh.
Then have to go get some stuff for school cuz apparently my lecture notes are all like giam cai since I don't have a file and I just simply stuff them in my bag. I also need more stationary...my pencil case is like some metal tin and it's making a lot of noise cuz it's so empty inside and Van keeps laughing at me. Double sigh!
So not prepared for school.
On a brighter note, NO CLASSES FOR ME TMR ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment