Sunday, June 26, 2011

You pick a colour and I sing it for you

After being such a lazy ass for sucha long time...hi I'm back!!

Shall start with wayyyyyy overdue photos from Wilson's 21st birthday party. 
 
Day 1 (the party):
Shirley went earlier with me and these are SOME of the party stuff we had to lug to city hall then Sentosa. Gave up halfway and called C for help. Our saikang for the day heh heh.

Checked in and started decorating the place. It was such a chore.. Lucky S was there with me. So much to do! It was nice having the whole room to ourselves tho ^^ 

Whoop, finally done!!

Miscellaneous stuff after showering and doing our makeup~ 




 
 The king of the day arrived and behaved like a king, sigh






So poor thing uh? I suffered the same fate fml.

Finally passed him the bday surprise gift I got him. Was lying to him the whole time that the bulky thing is some furniture which belonged to another friend who's gna move house?? LOL. He believed it anyway. Probably cuz I gave him a fake present before that to make it all convincing. *proud of self*

Happy kid alr lor. (And suddenly I exist.)


JJ gave him a ps3 game. We kinda...collaborated. And all the while he kept whispering and asking me when I'm gna give Wil the present so that he can give him his, haha!

Step yi ge..

 Pinata time~~ (which failed badly lol)

 Finished pulling out all the strings but the pinata still didn't break -______-


Seh ka.

Day 2:

Woke up very early the next morning and decided we shall visit the hotel gym and pool.



Had the whole gym to ourselves~




After swimming we pretended to be tourists and toured around the whole place, heheheh.
Wil looks like he has mascara/fake lashes on in this pix, hahhaha


Dinner time! Had our dindin at Palio which was pretty good.
We only realised that I've forgotten to take photos of the food while we were eating halfway. Well they took years to serve us and we were starving.

Desserts! Yumyum..


We had just enough vouchers to pay for everything so technically our meal was free ^^


Day 3:
Time to check out :(

Hope you enjoyed your 21st! ♡

0 comments: