Thursday, August 14, 2008

♥ screwed

My life is very screwed and pathetic I have tests everyday and everyday would be so packed I can't do anything else except to study. How sad. And I screwed up my chinese test yesterday again like how I always did. The first page of my answer sheet was pretty blank cause I seemed to have forgotten everything I've memorized and I shall presume it is due to the lack of sleep which is true lor. I was practically falling asleep while trying to concentrate on reading the passage urghhhhhhh.

Had lit test this afternoon and I'm so going to ace it cause WOW is such a great teacher who is always there to answer our stupid questions without being a least bit of sarcastic. Yes you know I'm joking. But still despite this, I'm expecting a pass to shut her up.

Gah tomorrow there's amaths test which I am going to screw up again, LIKE ALWAYS.. Liwei I need your super amaths brain and zomg I just found out that I lost the piece of lit homework I am so dead. I've got to really reach school early tomorrow. Have to wake up once my alarm rings!! Oh syafiq was funny today he told Desmond to snatch the soccer ball away and run to the e6 cip booth so that the e5e6 guys will chase after him and visit our booth. Hokay I just find that pretty hilarious.

Anyway e6 won the badminton interclass so we're going to receive our prize(?) tomorrow! (:

DIE TRIGO DIE!!

0 comments: