Saturday, August 16, 2008

♥ true friend

Syafiq and I came up with this topic when thinking of what to blog so yeah here it goes:

15 points on your ideal friend, or what you consider as a true friend
1. Understand/know what or how I am feeling
2. Friend over lover
3. No mockery
4. Can keep secrets
5. Always there
5. Have trust
6. Comfortable to talk to
7. Cherish the friendship
8. Can stand me being ridiculous
9. Fun to be with
10. Have the (almost) same mindset as me
11. Won't mind helping/waiting for me (cuz i'm always late)
12. Not proud or anything irritating
13. Caring
14. Presentable, must smile
15. Share secrets

Nobody wants to be my friend now lol.

All these make up a perfect person so it's like totally impossible and I do not expect all these 15 points in one person hokay. So I love my best friends!

0 comments: